Wednesday, April 6, 2011

September 2

Our second family activity ran a little smoother :) We had Nelson's little siblings come over for a sleepover. We ate pizza, painted our faces with glow in the dark face paint, played sardines at the park, and then I pointed and laughed while the kids just jumped all over Nelson before bedtime.
I had a picture of a really pretty huge green blob on my cheek...
Gianna had a pink heart, of course...
And Kennedy, I believe, attempted a star.
I especially love Kennedy's and Gianna's faces in this one! Bahaha.
Josh is about ready to kill someone with that clementine...
And Nelson thinks he's the target.
Josh didn't want to paint his face, but he's darn cute anyway.
Heh heh heh.


1 comment:

  1. I didn't know Nelson had super young siblings! How fuuuuun!!!! You guys look like you are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete