Friday, April 29, 2011

Jordan's Farewell

In January, Nelson's little brother Jordan left on a mission to Germany! We were sad to see him go, but SO happy too! We are so proud of him! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the night he was set apart - and the last time we'll see him for two years!

OK, actually, this is a picture from November when Jordan received his endowments in the Salt Lake Temple. I forgot to put them in my November blogging so I though this was a good place to add them in. :) Ya know... mission prep. Anyway, as Nelson would say, this is a picture of "the first litter."

And one of the whole fam! Well, everyone who could be there.
We missed Brooke and the boys!
Also, I missed the "YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO WEAR BLACK" memo. Oops...
Nelson and Jordan, lookin' classy.
So it turned out a little blurry, butt I couldn't resist adding this one in.
(Who got my joke? Anyone?)
Brothers don't shake hands. Brothers gotta hug!
In order of ascending height.


And last but not least, here is some brotherly advice that Nelson and Preston had for Jordan. They were being really funny and then got all camera shy when they realized I was filming... OF COURSE. If you can't understand them, Preston told him to wear clean socks everyday even though sometimes he won't want to. :) Nelson told him "3%... you'll figure it out later." I have no idea what that means.... ANYWAY! Bye Elder Wittwer!

No comments:

Post a Comment